Working Together For Success
Greys offer a tailored, direct intervention “no-nonsense” focused, solutions orientated service, committed and passionate about supporting individuals and business to build and grow successful enterprises.
Motivational Business Advice, Training and Support
- The bespoke preparation of investment ready business plans to access Government or Bank Loans, Investors, Patient Capital or Angels from £3,000 to £10, 000 up to £250,000 – both for start-ups and existing enterprises
- Assisting you in the Preparation of a tailored Cashflow Forecast, Sales Forecast and P&L.
- Preparing funding proposals creating and building new relationships with Stakeholders
- Signpost and assistance in completing loan funding applications
- Assistance in registering with HMRC including the set-up of an online Gateway.
- Registration of GDPR.
- Assistance in setting up your limited company and partnership
- Guidance given around the set up CIC and CIO.
- Guidance in developing an effective business Marketing & Social Media Strategy
- Support in opening a Business Account that’s right for you and your circumstances
Success isn't just about what you accomplish in your life. It's about what you inspire others to do.
Direct Intervention Support Services – Stand alone or integrated service options
- Developing New strategic partnerships and alliances
- Assisting in the development of New Client and Customer Networks
- Planning, organizing and delivering networking events
- Assistance with applying for New business contracts, negotiating contracts with local authorities
- Support and advice around Public Relations
- Developing an effective Sales and Marketing strategies
- Guidance – particularly useful for Start-ups on sourcing and working with trade suppliers
- Property liquidation sign posting, counselling and support
- Purchasing and refurbishment of property
- Sign posting to an array of business support services, from insurance providers to USEFUL tried and tested business professional support and contacts made over 25 years as an entrepreneur.
- How to go about ensuring your business website is fit for purpose – advice includes review of current web sites to build of New sites.
The value of an idea lies in its sucessful application.
Business Leadership & Services Strategic Development
- Access to Executive Leadership Skills, Coaching and Training
- Access to psychometric profiling for Staff and yourself
- Financial Advisors – Buy to let Mortgages and Landlord Insurance
- Undertaking a comprehensive review of your business Operational Framework as part of the 4 step process below:-
- Management & Strategy – resource and performance planning
- Process Optimization – marketing and innovation
- Technology & Project Management – IT staff software training
- Data & Analytics – Data Strategy & Requirements, KPI’s
Benefits of using our services
- A professional, courteous customer orientated service
- Professional Business Planning
- Attain business key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Increase your turnover and profits
- Assist in copy writing for websites, branding and other business proposals
- Develop your business in structured way, set clear objects for business growth and scalability
- Re-structure your internal operations to become more efficient and cost effective
- Develop brand awareness and establish a presence in the market
- Implement an exit strategy
- Prepare for succession planning
- Advocate of women entrepreneurship
- Provide impartial advice and guidance in relation to business partnership disputes
- Advising on repositioning and embedding the desired Mission, Vision and Values